Cyroad Cyroad

Pretty good game, smooth controls. Could have been a new accelerator. Could have used a newgrounds scoreboard and perhaps some "cutom-cars" etc.

Inner Vision Inner Vision

Very awesome game, the graphics weren't amazing but so what, the game was very well designed and the art style was very fitting.
I'm almost sad that there isn't /more people to help/.
Newgrounds have had this awesome influx of great games lately, I'm looking forward for more.

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

Awesome game! Very great mechanics, a fun and cute story - neat and clean art style.
The only problem I have is that I can't type while playing the game, because whenever it refocuses on the mouse, things go messy.
This can be solved by collapsing the game, so that's not a problem.

5/5 looking forward for more.

Ratchet Head Ratchet Head

He's a big meanie.
Solid game. The graphics are bad, but it suits the game.
Music is alright, albeit a bit loopy.
Gameplay is fine. It's nice that he doesn't have a patern, makes it more challenging.

Accelerator Accelerator

Really amazing game, good job.
Very addicting, hard learning curve - very challenging.
Good graphics and optimization (steady fps).

The only thing we could have needed more of, is music :)
Think about adding that in the fute.
From a split 1st place, I liked this ^^

Just One Link Just One Link

Don't do stuff like this, please.
Don't upload a short submission to this beloved site only as advertisement, even if it is for a good cause.
This is the game portal, we want good games. This is not a good game. It's short, it's controls are crude and it has no story line. There is nothing good in this game.

Instead, you could have added a link to charity in the credits of a good game - or in the authors comment in a piece of art. Everything like that is totally cool, it really is. But right now, you made a completely pointless game only to share a link - why did you not just make a post about it?

To raise awareness? Please, don't do something like this ever again. You stole a spot on the front page simply by using sympathy. Perhaps we could have seen an awesome game take this spot instead - and that is what the game portal is designed to. Not for some random ad.

-Please don't take this as personal insult, though. :)
Best regards, theframeofme.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Addicting, fun to play, good looking.
All of these combined makes this a good game.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Really amazing, but it was hard to avoid hitting the gravy stones. I mean tombstones.

Cygnus Cygnus

Alright game, good concept - nice art.
Felt like it was moving a little too slow in the beginning to my tastes, but it was alright.

Urbex Urbex

Interesting concept, a little hard, good graphics for this type of game.
Not that scary, and hard. I couldn't make it past the water scene because it went too fast.

Psionic3D responds:

You can keep trying...There's a walkthrough video link in the items menu if you get really stuck ;-)