All 81 art Reviews

Syclya Navarri Syclya Navarri

I'd love to write a better review! But this will be a little short :)
The lines are a little blurry here and there, but for this picture it works awesomely!
The lightning is awesome, the background is pretty, and the whole feel of the piece is just wonderful.

A great drawing.

thingy thingy

Pretty good piece! The armour is godly detailed, the lightning effects are strong. (From both the fire from the door, and the moonlight above.)

The head seems a little out of proportion, but not by much.
The feeling of the drawing is generally pretty solid, I imagine him walking away from his friend/wife on his way to duty, looking sternly ahead.

I would perhaps have enjoyed to see him look back instead, but all in all, this is a very good drawing.

Forget The Sorrow Forget The Sorrow

Her hair is amazing, the eyes are pretty good, background + torso etc is pretty well done.
The general face details are fine, but the nostrils are a little off.
Texture-wise the piece is probably a little too "perfect", giving off a doll-like feeling.
All in all, a pretty good drawing.

KNefarious responds:

I will admit, noses are my weakness. I have so many unfinished pictures just because of how mad the nose makes me. Texturing is my second weakness. I haven't played with it enough to do it well. I need to sit down and watch some tutorials on both.
Thank you so much for the critique, you've been so helpful. <33

Black riding hood Black riding hood

Awesome lightning effects on this one, the background in particular stood out from usual art pieces.

thank you!

Major Tom Major Tom

Pretty good, really great light effects. I think the eyes are a bit too big, but otherwise it looks good.

Iceey23 responds:

Dusk factory Dusk factory

How can you upload art so often and all of it keeps a top-notch quality?
You have so much talent, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon you.

wartynewt responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you did too haha

Godess of war Godess of war

And here you come; And here you come -
Surprising me; again.

A wonderful piece, as always. You seem to have an ability to just improve and improve, in a seemingly endless stream of wonderful art.
Great job. The fire/ash particles are super awesome.

wartynewt responds:

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Octo-Alien Octo-Alien

It's pretty good! Totally recommended it for the art portal.
Since it's just an empty portrait of a pretty pixel-y character I have to pull the ratings down a little, I'd love to see it in action/with a background!

Bella Bella

I'm afraid that it is a little bit too blurry for my tastes, to the point where I can't really figureo ut what's going on with her right arm. It's still a rather good drawing, though. The sword is really, really nice and I like the overall feeling of the piece.
All in all, a pretty solid drawing!

SoraXes responds:

McMuzzle the Gunscout McMuzzle the Gunscout

Very cute art style. Reminds me of something you'd see in a game :)

jouste responds:

Thanks!

Really glad you like it! thanks for the high score and the comment!

*highfives